1. Users must be able to reasonably prove that they are a travel industry employee with one of the following categories of employer:
2. Members must not share their membership login details with any other individual.
3. Certain measures on the site will detect multiple use of login details and any member known or suspected of abuse shall have their membership immediately terminated without refund.
5. TIDD is not a booking service and does not act as an agent. It is purely an information, indexing, and referral service. All bookings are made directly by users with the business concerned in whose sole opinion eligibility will be determined.
6. The information contained on the site is supplied by individual businesses or compiled from information made publicly available by such businesses, and as such neither TIDD nor Kerry Jefferis make nor imply any recommendation or warranty concerning the listed third parties.
7. While every reasonable care has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown on the site, Kerry Jefferis accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions and disclaims any responsibility or duty of care towards any users for loss sustained as a result of using this web site for any purpose whatsoever.
8. Kerry Jefferis, as copyright owner reserves all rights with respect to the TIDD web site. Except where permitted by the Copyright Act, no part of this site may be reproduced or copied in any form, without the written approval of Kerry Jefferis.
9. Users who agree to pay membership fees for site usage shall be entitled to such information displays and capabilities as are described on the site from time to time for such memberships, and for the period of time so described.
10. TIDD reserves the right to withdraw from publishing on the site any information at any time in its absolute discretion, including total withdrawal of the service.